A Smart Jackson Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
However, when you add a Jackson monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector warns you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Jackson?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to discover that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Jackson flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your Jackson flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Jackson Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help arrives. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Jackson flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when unwanted water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the best solution to match your property needs. Just call (601) 292-9204 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.