As you may already know, the most likely places for home intrusions are the front door and first-floor windows. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a shock that window and door alarm sensors are vital components for home security packages in Jackson. Although the technology has been in use for years, you will probably be amazed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors come with every ADT package, regardless of whether you’re getting a streamlined, basic configuration or the most advanced system with video and automation. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you won’t need to worry about your sensors being attached accurately.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a straightforward, two-part magnetic contact. One piece is attached to the frame, and the other is secured directly to the door or window. You close your door or window and the contacts come together perfectly. When the system is engaged and an entry point opens, the joined contacts move apart and the alarm is triggered. However, these modern devices can do a good deal more than just set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Jackson
An anchor of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide numerous benefits, including the following:
- Sound the alarm: These sensors trigger your high-volume alarm whenever an entry opens while your system is active.
- Immediate updates: Do you wish to know what’s happening at your property when you’re not there? You are able to obtain immediate notifications right to your mobile device whenever a device is tripped.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your dedicated monitoring specialists will be given an update too. Your home will be safeguarded, no matter your location.
- Home automation interactions: Customize your various sensors and devices to operate in a unified manner. You may have your lights turn on or set a camera to record when an entry point sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to catch a glimpse who tripped the sensor initially.
- Streamlined appearance: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even present. They utilize an unobtrusive design that complements any decor. You may even find fully recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Connectivity options: Select from wired or wireless devices depending on your type of installation. Regardless, your property will be better defended.
More functional than ever before, window and door sensors in Jackson are able to be expertly incorporated into your comprehensive home security package.
Customize Your ADT Home Security Package In Jackson
Are you interested in having versatile window and door alarm sensors in Jackson that boost your security and connect right to your home automation? That is precisely what you will find when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, place a call to (601) 292-9204 or fill out the easy form on this page.