ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Jackson & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Jackson
September 23, 2021

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Jackson?

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Jackson?

In the process of assembling your baby’s room, you put together the cradle, painted the space a soft, lighter shade, and established a fully-stocked diaper-changing area. The next step is to determine how you want to watch over your precious one. You have the option of going with the standard baby monitor that gives you the ability to hear on a separate listening device, or you can improve your technology and get high-definition video, two-way talk, and activation motion detection.

This advanced option may make you think of surveillance systems included in a modern home security package, but can you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Jackson? 

Your security camera baby monitor can be part of a larger smart home

One important benefit about using a security camera as a baby monitor in Jackson is that you can connect it to your corresponding home automation and security products. So, for example, if you see that your little one is struggling to sleep, you can make adjustments to your smart thermostat from your smartphone app to get a more pleasant temperature. Additionally, when they awaken for their midnight feeding, you might increase the brightness of the nursery’s smart lighting to show you’re coming. And if you have at least two babies in unconnected areas, you can furnish each one a security camera and monitor the images in a single cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in Jackson is included in your home’s complete security and automation package

Regardless of whether you are looking for a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you just need to upgrade your home defense, get started by contacting Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint expert will walk you through your options and help you get the ideal security plan for your unique needs. Just call (601) 292-9204 or complete the form on this page.